Fall means only one thing around my house, Football. While I may love the changing of the leaves, the mosquitoes going away or my sexy fall boots. My Mister doesn’t care for any of that. All he wants to do is sit in front of the TV with his remote and snacks. Pee-wee, High School, College or Pros it does not matter to him. Thankfully, he is an easy person to cook for. Hummus is one of his favorites and this one does not disappoint. Simple and easy to find ingredients, you’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time. Serve with chips, pretzels or fresh veggies.
- 1 lb of steam Sweet Potatoes
- 1 15oz can of Garbanzo Bean (also called Chickpeas)
- ¼ Fresh Squeeze Lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 Teaspoon Cumin
- Pinch of Salt
- Wash and Peel Sweet Potatoes. Cook in your steamer pot until fork tender about 8-10 minutes. Place in refrigerator to cool.
- Once cooled place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until creamy